Thursday, July 7, 2011

Catching up....

Well, I'm a little behind here.... I had mentioned in one of the last post about my carotid turbulence that started in mar. or April and was driving me nuts... in late June it suddenly calmed down and I don't feel it now, feels so much better.


Avery and Kaylee finally got to play together last Friday. Kaylee is 7 and Avery 4 they had a real good time. Avery told me to email her mom and see if she could come back this week since Kaylee is coming tomorrow, so Avery came to spend the night to play with Kaylee tomorrow.. Got to rest cause they are quiet the active girls.

Last saturday we took Avery to eat lunch, I ask her if she wanted to eat at the seafood place. she said we need to go to the other seafood place at Mrytle Beach haha... she has been to the beach a couple times lately not with us. That after noon we were watching Charlottes web... I was explaining to her that the farmer would  make Bacon and ham out of Wilbur when he got big enough, I said did you know that were bacon come from? Instead of saying I'll never eat bacon and ham again.. she said " go cook me some bacon"  haha.. you just never know what kids will say... so funny...

I'm trying to not let her watch those tweens shows like Icarly and Victorious.. and such... I afaid they are teaching the wrong things to her age., I just didn't realize it till I saw them a few times.

No comments: