Friday, July 8, 2011

Wow, what a Aneurysm survival story....

I'm amazed at this aneurysm story, I was looking through a aneurysm support group, when I came came upon this description of what this young mom had been through. She was 9 months pregnant  when she developed a awful headache, she thought she was hormonal, her husband gave her tylenol and she wasn't able to keep it down, she tried to sleep but couldn't. Her parents helped her dress and took her to the hospital, they treated her for dehydration... her mom insisted they do test to see what was wrong in her head, she had a severe brain bleed, she was sent to another hospital where she under went a c-section and then brain surgery to clip the aneurysm all in one day. She stayed in the hospital awhile, but finally got to go home and care for her baby with alot of help. How overwhelming is a new born baby by its self? can you imagine healing from brain surgery c-section and taking care of a new baby? Think about the strength it would take to get through the days with such hurtles... another strong women... I"m wowed.
.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog-I thought I would check yours out. I have a brain aneurysm (can never spell it). It is small and they just watch it. They found it accidently on an MRI. Sorry about your rare condtion; it must be so hard for you. I love the name of your blog.

Unknown said...

Amazing story.