Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Amazing Women...Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty and Granny..

How cute, I just found a card, from my sweet niece Julie and her family, that she sent when I had Brain surgery. I  was kind of out of it when I received it, so its new to me and is so cute, thought Id share, and it goes good with this blog......It says AMAZING WOMEN.... Little Red Riding Hood- the first women who ran with the wolves......
Cinderella- the first women to popularize the  '' total make-over'' phenomenon....The little mermaid- the first women to swim the English Channel- underwater......Sleeping Beauty-the first women to research the benefits of beauty rest.....And then it says.... And speaking of AMAZING women- you go, GIRL! ( I know '' amazing'' when I see it.......wow they think I AMAZING.... cause I had surgery in my brain......thanks Julie and family, glad I'm finding my cards 7months later and enjoying them now. Hope everyone enjoyed also....
















'

No comments: